The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Diablo--Complete Level 3

Not much on this level, just a bunch of monsters to kill. Fought some new ones; Hidden, Corpse Captains, and Bloody Ones. I also fought several Unique monsters.

Found plenty of loot, including some enchanted weapons. Sold them all and also sold my Hunter's Bow. Replaced it with a long bow, which does a bit more damage. I also found a shrine that increased the damage of all my weapons, which got me a few more pieces of gold when I sold them. Found another Book of Healing as well, bringing that spell up to level 3.

Not much else to talk about, hope there is some quest on level 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home