The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando--Notak

Lots happened on this level, which is impressive since there were only three missions.

First I got the Turret Glove from the Megacorp Vendor. It only took a couple of enamies to increase my nanotech level, and not too long after that I got the Planet Buster skill point. I kept fighting through the Promenade, taking on Megacorp Chicken Bots and Thug-4-Less Henchmen until the Blitz Gun was upgraded to the Blitz Cannon. At the top of the Promenade I found a Nanotech Boost, increasing my Nanotech level a second time.

After that it was time to go looking for the Thief. Not long after I crossed the bridge into the wharf area I found a Platinum Bolt. Fought more Chickenbots and Henchmen and got a third nanotech Level increase! Not only that, but the Gravity Bomb was upgraded to the Mini-Nuke as well.

My nanotech level increased a fourth time before I found the courdinents to Slim Cognito's Ship Shack and entered the factory. After making my way through it and fighting some more enamies, mostly Chickenbots, I bought a transmission that gave the Thief's next location.

Next stop, Siberius, but first a stop at the Ship Shack for some upgrades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home