The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando--Tabora

Another short planet. After falling into the mining area, I loaded up on ammo and started looking for a way out. On the way, I increased my nanotech level, upgraded my wrench, upgraded the Pulse Rifle to the Vaporizer I also caught up with the Thief, who turned out to be a girl and said that by giving the experiment to Fizzwidget, I may have doomed the galaxy.

After getting directions to the Megacorp Testing Facility, I found my ship and a guy said he would fix it if I got him some crystals. While looking for them I increased my Nanotech again, found the glider (lots of fun) and a Platinum Bolt. Found enough crystals,, but my ship fixed, and found more crystals, selling them for bolts before heading to Dobbo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home