The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando--Siberius

After swinging by Slim Cognito's Ship Shack and upgrading my ship to the Advaced Shielding System and some cool looking Hi-Lift Wings, it was of to Siberius.

this wan't too long of a level, but it was fun, especialy the truck ride. My Nanotech Level Increased, the Turret Glove upgraded to the Megaturret Gun, and I defeated the Thief and rescued the Experiment. The Thief got away and I met up with Mr. Fizzwidget on Tabora, where he crushed my ship and accidently ejected Ratchet and Clank into the mining area of the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home