The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekly Challenges--February 25-March 2, 2008

Didn't do too great last week. It was just a bad gaming week. Took forever for me to finish Dobbo in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, and I killed all my villagers in Virtual Villagers. Not sure how they all died, but they some how starved to death, even though there were plenty of berries on the berry bush.

Oh well. I'll repeat the goals this week. and I'll keep playing Virtual Villagers. Not going to list any goals for that game since it is kind of hard to do so. For now I'll just post challenges completed as I solve the various puzzles.

On to this week's goals.

1.) Complete More Then Meets The Eye in Transformers: The Game.
2.) Get to Mount Kolts in Final Fantasy VI Advance.
3.) Get 4 stars in Super Mario 64.
4.) Get to Todano in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
5.) Complete Level 4 of Diablo.
6.) Win the Megacorp Games in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
7.) Get 10 Skill Points in Ratchet and Clank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home