The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Megacorp Games--Ratchet and Clank Going Commando

I got the Robo Rampage Skill Point when I turned Lunar City into a parking lot while fighting the Thugs-4-Less Leader as Giant Clank (this was on Dobbo. After that I stuck around Dobbo until I got the Mini Rocket Tube.

Then it was on to Joba. First thing I did, after refilling my ammo, was win the Hover Bike Race and the Charge Boots. I also bought the Spiderbot Glove and won the Gravity Boots and Infiltrator in the Megacorp Games. I found the Platinum Bolt and defeated the Arachnoid as well.

Lost of nanotech level ups in this world, mostly in the arena and fighting natives, but now it's on to the Hrugis Cloud Deep Space Disposal

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home