The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

virtual villagers--New Hut

about 10 seconds after the last puzzle was solved, construction on the new hut was completed.

Ok, so it was more then 10 seconds, but there wasn't much time between them, and nothing really happened. This should be the shortest, and possibly most boring post I've ever written on here. Yet isn't it ironic that it is most likely going to be the longest one for this game?

A little too ironic
and yet I really do think.

It's like rain. On your wedding day!
A free ride. When


at this point an army of people whose brains were about to explode from Iceman's singing burst into the room and beat him sensless. for some unknown reason he kept singing for another seven minutes. In addition to Ironic, he also sang parts of Jingle Bells, London Calling, Seven Deadly Sins and the theme from Star Trek: The Next Generation with made up lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home