The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Defeat The Seventh Colossus--Shadow Of The Colossus

That wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be when I saw that it was a rather serpentine statue and heard that it was near a lake. I made sure to get every white tailed lizard and fruit along the way and dove into the water. it didn't take long for the Colossus to swim towards me and I grabbed onto it's tail, holding on when it dove underwater. Slowly I made my way to it's head, taking out the electrically charged spines on it's back, causing damage. Finally I reached the head and drove my sword into it's week point, killing it.

7 Colossi down, 9 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home