The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Weekly Challenges--May 5-May 11, 2008

Didn't do that great last week, but didn't do that bad either. Didn't get the Rainbow 6 or Labyrinth challenges done due to me not being able to find the game card or either copy of Rainbow and work, sleep, friends, and Rae prevented me of not playing more. Not that I'm complaining, just stating the facts.

On the bright side I found one of the copies of Rainbow 6 (it is a later release, so it might have all patches that were released. if so, hope the ammo bug is still in there :) ) and I found Labyrinth, so I can play those. I'm going to keep the Shadows Of The Colossus challenge as well as the Smash Bros challenge.

I'm also adding a new challenge. I've wanted to do a 99 Minute mega match in Smash Bros Brawl for a while now and finally decided to do it. I'll be picking my opponent, my character, and the stage, since I don't want to be stuck on a stage, with a character, against an opponent I can't stand for over an hour and a half. Should be fun to see what happens.

Now on to this weeks goals!

1.) Play 20 matches in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
2.) Defeat 4 Colossi in Shadow Of The Colossus.
3.) Complete 2 missions in Rainbow 6.
4.) Finish Intermediate in Labyrinth.
5.) Play a Mega Match in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home