The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Defeat The Sixth Colossus--Shadow Of The Colossus

This one was cool. Entered the temple, climbed down a wall, and then the wall came to life! I was climbing on the Colossus with out even realizing it! The room seemed small, but then he smashed through the back wall, and then the wall after that. With the colossus chasing after me, smashing through walls after I climbed over them, it was like something in a movie.

i tried fighting him, but couldn't seem to find it weak point or even get onto him. I hid in small cave to try and figure out what to do, and then it leaned down, giving me an idea. I grabbed onto its beard and climbed up, finding the first week point on its head. I managed to hold on long enough to strike once, but fell off. After recovering for a bit, I got back on it and took out the first week point before dropping to the ground again, using the sword to find its next week point.

I was kind of excited when I thought it was on its butt. Finally I could stab one in the but for a reason other then to see what it would do! Unfortunately it was on its lower back. Took it out no problem, got hit by the tentacles, returned to the temple . Another Colossus down, a statue collapsed, and on tot he next Colossus.

6 down, 10 to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home