The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Defeat The Ninth Colossus--Shadow Of The Colossus

Holy Crap was this guy tough. Not because it was harde to kill once I found its weak spot. It was getting to its weak spot that was the hard part!

I knew I needed to use the geysers to defeat it, but that damn thing wouldn't go over them! Finaly got it over one and knocked it on it's back, but I almost got trapped under it when it trolled back over. Finaly I lured it back over a Geyser and managed to get onto it's back. Then I climbed up it's back to it's head and killed it!

9 Colossi down, 7 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home