The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Valley Of Death--Ghost Rider

Man I sucked at this one. Another cycle stage, and I upgraded the Spirit gauge to max, the Hellshot to max, and started working on building up the link charge. The main problem i had during this level was simply the fact that, for some reason, the controls weren't that good. there were plenty of times I should have made it over a jump or under something, but for whatever reason the command didn't go through in time. A few times I hit it late, but not that often.

Oh well. Levels over. Now to find Lilith.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home