The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Win Survivor Series--Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

With Raw having a three to two advantage, I had no idea how I was going to win this one, but in spite the fact that the ref was favoring Team Raw and my own partner attacking me (which worked out really well for the story line leading into the match) Team Smackdown managed to pull off the win. After leveling John Cena with a Spear, I sent him to the mat with the Ice Device and went for the pin, but I was too close to the ropes. everyone entered the ring and while Batista was dealing with Triple H and Ric Flair, I managed to knock Cena out of the ring. With the ref counting, I stood there, waiting for him to get up and knocking him back down with Spear after Spear. when the ref got to 8 Triple H started heading towards me and I retreated to the ring as Cena got to his feet as the ref reached 9. I backed up, ready to Spear Cena again, certain that he would make it back to the ring before the 10 count, but as he reached for the bottom rope, the ref reached 10 and called for the bell, giving the win to Team Smackdown.

After the match Booker T was talking to Shane McMahon on the phone until Teddy Long walked up to him, flanked by me and Batista, both armed with lead pipes :)

By winning the match I earned the Survivor Series trophy for my locker room and unlocked the Hard Foundation Package, allowing me to buy Bret Hart and "The Anvil" Jim Neidhart in Shopzone.

looks like my next storyline might be even tougher though. I think I'm taking on Mark Henry, the Strongest Man In The World.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home