The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Fall Of Dalmasca--Final Fantasy XII

After a cool opening movie (Nice to see it start with a wedding and go down hill from there, and the dog fight part was cool too.) I took control of Reks, a member of Captain Basch. L:earned how to do most of hte basics in the game and fought my way through Nalbina Fortress to stop the assasination of the king. When I got there I found my fellow soldiers dead, as well as the king, who had been murdered by Basch, who then killed Reks. Afterwards, the Archadian Empire took over Dalmasca, Basch was exacuted, and Princess Ashe, the last member of the royal family, commited suicide.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home