The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Red & Rotten In The Desert--Final Fantasy XII

YAY!!!! I finished my first quest!

It was also my first hunt. Had to hunt down the Rotten Tomato that had been tormenting travelers in the Eastersand. I got the hunt from Tomaj. I went out, fought some Wolfs and Cactoids, defeated the Rotten Tomato and made it back in time for the parade to introduce the new Lord Consul, Vayne. He mad a good speach and won several of the citizens of Rabanastre over, but there is something I don't trust about him. He sounded alot like the guy that arrested Basch after the king's assasination.

Over all it was a food quest. Got soem loot I can sell, 300 Gil, 2 Potions, a Teleport Stone, an earth stone, and the Orrachea Armlet. Now onto the next quest. I hear there is a monster terrorizing the Westersands as well. Might have to hunt it down.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home