The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chapter 2--Code Lyoko

Finished this one a couple of days ago at work, but haven't had time to post about it.
Started off playing as Jeremy. Had to go to science class, but class was canceled due to a power outage. Ulrich said that there was something strange going n at the school's gates so I checked it out and sure enough X.A.N.A. was behind the power outage. Not only that but he knocked out power to the Scanners, meaning that the Lyoko Warriors couldn't virtualize. by patching in Odd's DS for power and Jeremy's laptop to control the Scanners, managed to get Odd and Ulrich to Lyoko, where they fought through a bunch of enemies, got to the tower, and bought Aelita the time she needed to deactivate the tower.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home