The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Lock Atlantica--Kingdom Hearts

I hate the Little Mermaid. I hate this level, with the Little Mermaid. In fact the only thing about The Little Mermaid that I like is the game for NES and the song "Under The Sea." But after spending so much time in this stupid level, I don't want to hear it for a long time.

Fought my way through till I got to Triton's palace, explored a ship wreck, fought Ursala a couple of times (tons of fun both times. had more fun getting teeth pulled) and sealed the world.

Might come back when I can activate the white Trinity signs. Till then it's on to Halloween Town. Worth putting up with this stupid level. Barely.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home