The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

A Stealthy Approach--Sly Cooper And The Thievious Raccoonus

Turns out the first part of the Thievious Raccoonus is in Wales, in the hands of Sir Raleigh, a frog born to a rich family who turned to crime out of boredom and became the Fiendish Five's chief machinist. He even created a weather machine that keeps it raining all the time and resulted in the creation Welsh triangle.

Another easy level, basically a continuation of the tutorial in the first one.fought a few enemies, gathered clues and coins, and snuck past security. Managed to discover the first page of the Thievious Raccoonus, containing Drake Cooper's dive attack.

On to the next level. I have the Master Thief Sprint left to do, but I will wait till I learn the roll move to do those.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home