The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pit Of Tragedy--Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure

Met the rest of the Sea Rabbits and went to the next location in the Jungle Ruins. After some exploring I found some gold pieces, encountered a snack that I turned into the Slither Gripper, found the Ruins Key, entered the ruins, set off the trap so I could get across, and got the treasure.

I got the Ruins Key, Slither Gripper, and Son Son. I also found the Elend Bracelet. My HQ was 55000, I was Incredible and I now have 5 Treasures, keeping me at the rank of Ordinary Pirate Rookie.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home