The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Journy begins--Zack & Wiki : Quest For Barbaros' Treasure

Yeah! A tutorial level!

For once it was kind of fun because of all the different ways you use the Wiimote.

After getting attacked by an rival group of Pirates called the Rose Reds, I had to abandon the plane I was in and used an old umbrella to glide down to an island. once there I used Wiki to turn a Centipede into the Centi-Saw, cut down a tree, and got my first treasure; Barbaros' skull. He said that if I could put him back together, he would give me his ship, so it's off to find his body.

I gathered the Old Umbrella, the Centi-Saw, and Barbaros' Skull. My treasure count is 2, my HQ is 400000. I was Unpuzzleable and am currently an Ordinary Pirate Rookie

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home