The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Prologue--Lord OF The Rings: The Two Towers

Yeah. A Tutorial level. I got to play as that greedy punk Isildur. basically I hacked and slashed at orcs for a while during the final battle on the slops of Mount Doom (also known as the final battle during the Siege of Barad-Dur, if you will allow me to get my nerd on for a moment) right before he grabbed the hilt of Narsil and cut the One Ring from Sauron's hand. Not much to say here. I got 15 goods, 14 fairs, 563 Upgrade Points and a rating of Good.

Not to start the real game. Think I'm going to play as Aragorn.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home