The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flute Of The Growlin' Goblin--Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure

This was a fun level. Had to get the treasure from a group of Cannibals. First I moved a big rock, went over and got some Coconuts, dropped it down the hole left by the rock onto a snake. The snake chased away the chef, who dropped his ladle. I grabbed a Sleeping Mushroom and dropped it into his pot, turned the snake into the Slither Gripper, used it to get the Iron Ladle, and ran the dinner bell. After they all fell asleep, I got the Grownlin' Goblin flute, used it to turn off the flames around the treasure, and got the next part of Barbaros.

In this level I got the Neid Archer, the Growlin' Goblin Flute (looks like a Wiimote), the Sleeping Mushroom, the Coconut, and the Iron Ladle, giving me 11 treasures in all. I also got 120000 HQ points and got Unpuzzleable for the level. I have a total of 375000 HQ points and am a Common Pirate Apprentice.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home