The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weathertop--Lord OF The Rings: The Two Towers

Ok, so I had to play as Aragorn during this level. Kind of forgot about that. After arriving at Helm's Deep and as the armies of Isengard approach, he remembers the events that led to the battle Of Helm's Deep, starting with the fight against the Nazgul on Weathertop.

Kind of a fun level. All i could use was Fierce Attacks because those allowed me to use the torch. a few hits and they ran away on fire. The problem is every once in a while the torch would go out so I had to keep relighting it with the campfire. Eventually I defeated them, after the Witch-King Of Angmar. Afterwards Aragorn took Frodo to Rivendell, where he recovered and the Fellowship was formed.

I got 2 Perfect, 2 excellent, and 1 Good. I earned 5000 Upgrade Points and a mission ratting of Perfect. I also reached Level 2

Now I'm going to play as Aragorn.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home