The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Act 1: Ashes--Gears Of War

First level of the game, and other then the intro movie before I hit start to start the game, I have no idea what is going on. Marcus is in jail, and Dom is breaking him out.

after a short tutorial, we met up with Delta squad. We traveled to Embry Square to find Alpha Squad, and some resonator thing that will help kill the Locusts once and for all. Unfortunately all we find are bodies until we hear Cole kicking Locusts butt. He joins the team and we go looking for the rest of Alpha Squad. Finally find them, but we are attacked and the guy in charge is killed. After retreating into the tombs, we find out that there is a Berserker in there with us. She can't see, but she can hear us, smell us, and kill us with one hit. And to make it even better, the only thing that will kill her is the orbital weapons platform known as the Hammer Of Dawn.

Unfortunately it only works outside, and we are inside, so we have to some how get outside alive, lure her out, and kill her. Easy right?

Wrong. I died allot in this part, but I finally got her out, and after dieing some more, killed her.

Now onto the next act.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home