The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I think I talked about this in the past, and I know I read about it, but apparently it's been confirmed. Traveler's Tale is making a Lego Harry Potter game! from the sounds of it, the game might (hopefully) be out late this year!

Apparently they are also working on an Indy game based on Kingdom Of The Crystal Skulls. Not sure how they can make a full game based on one movie, but I'm sure they can come up with something. Maybe DLC for Lego indy or an Arcade/PSN game?

The best news is that, in that second link, a staff member at Traveler's Tale said that they were putting together a demo to pitch to Peter Jackson for a Lord OF The Rings game.

Lego Hobbits?

YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home