The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I have never been more happier to not be one to rush out and buy a new game then I am now. The full reason is here but below are the most important part.

As if that wasn't enough, the All Fronts Collection also contains every Gears of War 2 game add-on released to date on Marketplace, including the classic Flashback Map Pack, volatile Combustible Map Pack and the winter-themed Snowblind Map Pack.

Also included is an introduction to Road to Ruin from Epic Games design director Cliff Bleszinski, along with a custom Xbox LIVEĀ® theme, collectible Gears of War 2 poster, plus a strategy guide. Containing over 3,600 Microsoft Points worth of great stuff, the Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection is an incredible value at $19.99.

All that plus the new Dark Corners Map Pack for only $20. Yeah, Bugs is going to be jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home