The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Saw This (Scroll down to Gabe's post) and that led me to Here There I found the below information.

A bonus quest can be found in X-Men Origins: Wolverine - The Video Game, which involves Wolverine entering a cave. Inside the cave lies a skeleton and a sword which is a replica of Frostmourne. The quest tells the player: "You feel cold as you examine the skeleton and read the name "Arthas" etched into the nearby sword". On the Xbox 360 version, the player receives the "WoW!" achievement for discovering the area.

Being a Warcraft fan, I was rather excited. I almost want to get the game just to get this achievement.

Probably will wait will it comes down in price though. I'm not willing to pay $60 for the Wolverine game, no matter how cool the demo is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home