The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

3 worms with 1 Sheep--Worms

I was going to play the demo for Worms the other day, when I realised that it was only 400 points, the exact amount I had in my account! So of course I bought it.

I just got the Three-Bagger achievement by killing 3 enemy worms at once. I used a Sheep to kill 2, detonating it right on the one's head. Then the explosion caused by that one blowing himself up killed a third one! Only way it would have been better is if I had also gotten the Silver Damage achievement (got that last round) and the Shepherd achievement, but I'm guessing I'm a few kills away from that one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home