The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, April 20, 2009

First Song--Guitar Hero World Tour

I got Guitar Hero World Tour last night, and finally had time to play it. After creating my rocker and designing instruments for him, I went into quick play and decided to play my first song. Chose "Beat It" by Micheal Jackson How could I not pass up a chance to play Eddie Van Halen's solo for my first song. Unfortunately I played it on Beginner. If you can move the strum bar, you can do great at this difficulty, because that is all you have to do. I didn't get perfect, because I came in early a few times, but I got 92%, 32,050 points, and a 56 note Streak.

Needless to say, I had to play it again on easy, so I could actually play it. Got 94% this time, with 43,324 points and a 66 note streak. Could have gotten better, but Bugs decided to send me message during the song and I missed a few notes when I forgot where the start button was.

I also unlocked the "Pick and Axe" "One Time Solo Artist" and "Warrior Of Rock" achievements.

And in case anyone is wondering, I didn't use Star Power the second time through, but I did the first time. During the solo, of course :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home