The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chapter 2-3--Resident Evil 5

Seems the data file confirmed what I've been saying since the end of 4; the Majini are infected by Las Plagas. still not sure if it is a T-Virus/Plagas hybrid or not, but at least I was right.

Not a bad k\level, but it was spent almost entirely in the humvee shooting with a gun turret. and the target sight kept getting lost, so I spent half the level not knowing where I was shooting; I just tried pointing my gun in the right direction. when we got to Dela Teams location, a Gigante (or whatever they are called in this one) attacked. not as fun of a fight as the ones in 4, but he earned a few new moves. Unfortunatly he was rather easy to kill.

Now onto the marshlands

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home