The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Trouble In The Sky--Lego Indiana Jones

The person who wrote the Gamefaqs walk through (that's right, there is only one, and it's for the Wii version, but the games are the same) said he had a hard time getting True Adventurer in this one, but it was easy. the hardest part was just the high number you needed.

Before anyone says anything, yes, I have been using the Gamefaqs walk through. That way I know how many studs I need to get True Adventurer.

I unlocked the "No Ticket" achievement and have over a million studs!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home