The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, February 20, 2009

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!

To steal a line from The Rock; "Finally The Iceman Has Come Back To The Internet!"

For those that might not know, I have been with out net access at home since I moved back in with my parents a few months ago. It was supposed to be only for a month or so, then a 6 foot drift formed in front of the building where all my crap is being stored. So it looks like I'm here to stay. At least until the drift melts and the ground is no longer a muddy swamp. In other words, sometime in June.

you know, when you practically live online, you don't realize how much you miss it till it's gone. Between being net less and having to move back home, I've actually been a bit depressed over the last few months. Fortunately that is over, with no annoying Insomnia, which usually follows any periods of depression for me :)

And don't worry my faithful Non-Existent Readers, I haven't been idle. While I didn't get much written during the time offline, I did get some posts written for both the Freak Show and the Game Journal and some stuff written for SPW, as well as some that I haven't written yet but will (and a few I forgot to date, so I will just put a "Sorry don't know when I wrote this" not at the top of those) and I will be posting those over the next week or so, retrodating them when I can.

All in all it's good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home