The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The 360 Arrived!!!!!!

The 360 was waiting for me when I got home!!!!

I did wait until after eating though. Rae brought supper and I knew that if I didn't wait I wouldn't want to eat. When I fired it up (and deleted the previous owner's profiles) i started exploring. There were a bunch of songs on there (those went because they were crap) some videos he had downloaded that looked good, some game demos (will play those and then most likely delete them) some Arcade game trial, and an entire Arcade game! So in addition to the 4 games I knew I was getting, I also got Arkadian Warriors, a cartoony looking Diablo clone for lack of a better description.

Not only that but there was a bunch of downloadable content. Some, like the Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack was free (as far as I know). Others, like the car pack for Forza 2 or the expansions for Oblivion, cost about $10 each! I don't have Halo 3 or oblivion yet, but it will be nice to have that stuff when I do. There was even some stuff for Prey, which I have but he didn't know that!

Having some trouble connecting to Live, but a call to tech support should take care of them. In the mean time, I've got some gaming to do.


Update: called NuTelecom's tech support after Xbox Tech Support said call them. talked to the guy and got it worked out. Turns out that, since I'm using a hub, I've been stealing from them for a couple of years by using 2 IP addresses. Of course since they have been stealing the same amount from me for the same amount of time by saying that they were giving me long distance service, I think it is ok. and the best part is I can use my Draganta screen name! No gamertags for that name had been registered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home