The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Boldan--Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando

Looks like Thugs-4-Less is working for Megacorp, who want to protect Fizzwidget from Ratchet and Clank. That means I'm still going to have to deal with them even though Angela is on my side now.

Once I got to Silver City I had a problem. the main entrance was blocked by a force field. So I had to navigate the Hyper-Expressway using the Levitator, fly through machinary and an electrically charged tunnel to turn the force field off.

Then it was off to explore the city and find Fizzwidget. After fighting through a bunch of Thugs-4-Less Elite Henchmen and Class 2 Brutes I found an Armor Vendor and bought the Duraplate Armor

After that I got to walk around on the outside of a couple of building where I took on more Thugs. Fortunatly one hit was usually enough t take them out and my Synthoids soon upgraded to Kilonoids. I eventually found Fizzwidget, but it was one of the robot ones. Turns out it was a trap to lure Ratchet and Clank there and they were sent to the Thugs-4-Less prison on planet Aranos.

Over all a fun level. I increased my Nanotech levels 5 times and found a platinum bolt.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home