The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Todano--Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

I took the rather pathetic guided tour of the Megacorp Armory. It was nothing like the video and if I didn't have more important things to do I would demand my money back. I had to fight a bunch of mutant test squirrels during it and accidentally killed most of the other people on the tour with me. opps.

Work my way through the weapons facility and fought a bunch of Chickenbot 2.0s. I kind of Miss those things. Also saw a bunch of sheep for some reason. Used the Tractor Beam to get through a lot of security systems and found out why there were so many sheep. They were testing the Sheepinator!

Next I checked out the rest of the facility. I had to go through mine field filled with Squirrels and a Robot Guard. Fortunately my Synthoids and Minirocket tube made short work of them. Once inside I had to deal with more Troopers that kept beaming in but again the Minirocket Tube took care of them. Once I got through all of them Angela (the Thief) gave me Fizzwidget's location.

Now it's off to Boldan. Hopefully I can stop him from unleashing the Protopet of the galaxy.

I also had a couple of Nanotech Level increases, bought the Lava Gun and found two Platinum Bolts. I'm going to have to go through and find the ones I missed one of these days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home