The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Soul Smash (Easy)--Soul Calibur 3

Beat the Soul Smash mission on easy. Defeated Mitsurugi, Cassandra, and Asaroth to clear it in 1'25.66. Would have been faster, but my launch moves that I used in round one didn't seem to do the same move in round 2. Same happened in rough three.

Maybe I was just doing something wrong. Will have to retry it to see if I can get a better time.



Update: beat it in 27.56 seconds. This time I had to fight Maxi instead of Mitsurugi. I forgot that some moves you have to hold down attack buttons and others you tap, and my best launching move you hold it down (Towards-diagonal-up+vertical attack(hold) Going to try one more time. it says Great at the bottom, but I think I might be able to do better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home