The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pedro's Pawn Shop--Scarface: The World Is Your's

That wasn't too tough. Pedro had some hot items and the cops were on the way, so I got rid of them for him. Before I could get rid of the last crate, the cops showed up early, but I was able to get away from them and had no more time limit for the last drop (which was good because I was running out of time before they showed up)

After that he was happy to sell but I needed money, Felix told me about a hit that needed to be made, but my contact was in Diaz territory, so ended up having to fight them. that fight caught the attention of the cops, but I got away from them and went after my target, killed him and managed to get away from the gang.

After that, Felix set me up with a small supplier. I got some coke from him and sold it until I had enough to buy Pedro's.

I know control 28% of Little Havana. I also renovated the Mansion, getting me to reputation level 2. $10,000 suppliers, the Shotgun and Chainsaw, and 16 new exotics were unlocked.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home