The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Skullker Factory--Drill Dozer

Another fun level with some tutorial stuff, but not as much. Almost at the very beginning I had to fight a mini boss, a crane thing that dropped enemies onto me, meaning I had to fight them as well as that thing. Then about half way through the level I had to face not one, but two tanks. Managed to beat them and found the Red Diamond, but then the Skullker boss, Croog showed up and took it. He climbed into his own Dozer, the Scorpion Dozer and I had to fight him. That was a fun fight, although I did die once. After I beat the Scorpion Dozer once, I had to fight it again when Croog used the power of the Red Diamond to transform it. Beat it the second time and he got away, but now I can start buying upgrades for my Dozer.

Why do I get the feeling I will have to fight Croog several times in several different Dozers, Dr. Robotnik style?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home