The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cemetery Hill--MediEvil

This one was tough. Ok, more annoying then tough. the enemies were easy. I got the club, broke some boulders, and found an only Witches Coven. then came the hard part. I had to light the club on fire to start another fire else where. Every time I tried I was either too close or too far away. Finally I lit the club on fire, went to another room and lit a fire. This released a bunch of enemies, who I defeated with out much trouble. I got the Chalice and the Witch's Token.

After the level, I went back to the Hall Of Heroes. Talked to Canny Tim again and he gave me a life bottle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home