The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Skullker Hideout--Drill Dozer

Not bad for a tutorial level. I like that you have to do the different things you learn, or at least some of them, when it is being explained. and even though this was a tutorial level, it was still fun and a challenge. Not much of a challenge, but for a tutorial level, it was tougher then most.

Fought my way through the hideout and defeated a take to clear the level. I'm not a fan of tutorial levels, but I liked this one and can't wait to play the next level. Or to play this one again, since there was some stuff I couldn't get because my drill isn't strong enough yet

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home