The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tutorial--Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Ok, That was possibly the best tutorial I've ever played. Normally they are kind of annoying, but this one was nice. for one thing it wasn't part of the regular game. for another, it was actually fun to play!

I love the controls for this game. The chuck controls most of your force powers, while the Wiimote controls your light saber. Some of the stuff took some getting use to, but after a bit of playing around, it seemed very natural.

Got through the tutorial no problem. I almost didn't post about it, but I was excited that the tutorial was an option, not required. Game developers take note. Me no like mandatory tutorials. give them to us outside of the game and maybe some tips in game like Force Unleashed does. It;s better that way.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home