The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Metro City-Race--SSX 3

ok, that was quite possibly my best race in the history of racing games. I took the lead early on by taking a short cut, but a wipe and ended up in 5th place. Another short cut took me back to first, but Psymon had the same idea. From the halfway point on it was a battle between me and Psymon as we kept trading places. I thought I would have to settle for second after a wipe out, but I managed to get ahead just as we approached the finish line, winning ht race in 3:04.

In case any one is interested, the other participants in the race were Elise, Moby, Viggo, and JP

The race also had pretty much the coolest moment every in a game where you can do tricks. While doing a move (not sure what it was called, but in skateboarding it's a tail grab) the music paused as I was flying, almost in slow motion, through the air. it was very cool.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home