The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

TIE Construction Yard--Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

A good level to start out with as the Apprentice. Got to kill a bunch of Stormtroopers and Rebels (sorry, they weren't rebels, they were Militia at this point. they wore Rebel uniforms, but they weren't rebels)

Then came the boss fights. First there was a mini boss, an AT-ST. the fight itself was more of a mini game, with regular attacks having virtually no effect. When it came time to finish it off, I blasted it with lightning, stabbed at the eyes with my lightsaber, then picked it up, crushed it into a ball, and slammed it into the ground :)

Next up was the main boss, Rahm Kota (name sounds really familiar. not sure where I heard it before) Best boss fight in a Star Wars game ever. Lots of cool Saber action, lots of property damage. It was one of those fights where you have to see it to get how cool it was. And this is just the first boss fight! I haven't even upgraded any powers or anything!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home