The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Find Gaspar Gomez--Scarface: The World Is Your's

First order of business in rebuilding my empire is go after Gaspar Gomez. not sure why, because I wasn't paying too much attention during the cut scene. I think he took money from Tony; not a good thing.

Anyways, went to his hotel, killed his men, got into a fist fight with one (ironically enough the fight ended at the rails of the balcony, and int he cut scene that fallowed, he was thrown over the edge. that happened the first time I played, but I forgot. I just wanted to see if I could knock him over the edge during the fight.) fought more men stole an armored car, found out that I had a satellite phone that Gomez could use to contact me, and drove to the bank while avoiding Gomez's men. At the bank I talked to Jerry and opened an account.

Now I have to get some fronts, and the first one will be Pedro's Pawn Shop. I also bought an exotic, the Driver.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home