The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Buy Back Your Mansion--Scarface: The World Is Yours

Restarted playing Scarface last night. Didn't get far before I decided to go to bed started playing again today though.

Got through the mansion shoot out by killing a bunch of guys (got to love unlimited ammo) After laying low for a while it was time for Tony to return.

Wasn't too hard (so far). Went to the Babylon Club to meet with Sheffield, who sent me to see Felix. He was at Coco's so I went there and he gave me some coke to sell. Sold it to get enough money to buy back my mansion.

Not to start rebuilding the empire.

I got to Reputation Level 1, unlocked 14 Exotics and $5000 suppliers, and unlocked the Micro SMG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home