The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Enter The Monkey--Ape Escape 2

This stage looked so easy. A bunch of Monkeys right in the open at the begining. All I had to do was run down and catch them. No wonder I needed to catch almost all of them to unlock the next stage.

Then I found out that most of them were Red Pants monkeys.

I hat Red Pants monkeys.Managed to stay alive long enough to catch them all and find Pipochi. Was a little disappointed at how easy it was to catch Ming. for an emperor he was pretty easy

Monkeys Caught--127
Monkeys Left--173

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home