The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pink Monkey--Ape Escape 2

After I gt the 9 Monkeys I needed to clear The Blue Baboon, I had to fight Pink Monkey, the third member of the Freaky Monkey Five.She was making her signing debut, so I had no problem with beating he snot out of her.

In concept anyways.

She was tough. I had to hit her several times with the stun club, but first I had to get across a pool full of bombs and lily pads while avoiding her stun attack and wait for her to drop a force field before I could get close enough to touch her. And when I did she would throw lightning at me! And then I had to deal with all that and a more powerful stun After each hit because the speakers would blast me back to the other side of the level!

Hit her three times and then the pool dried up and she got pissed. She started throwing Bombs, Beach Balls, Fish, and Energy Beams at me. The beams killed me a lot until I remembered I had the Sky Flier. Even then I took a lot of hits and died a lot due to bad timing.

Finally beat her and am ready to move onto World 4 after I finish up catching a few more Monkeys in The Blue Baboon

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home