The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Central Railroad--Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel

On the way to Central (for some reason, the game didn't really say) The train that Ed, Al, and Armstrong were on got hijacked. Fought my way towards the engine and ran into an MP named Mudey Nemda. After kicking his butt he said that he was on the run, falsely accused of a crime and that he and several of his men were trying to get to Hiessgart, where apparently Professor Eiselstein is setting up an Alchemist run state. After that I had to fight Genz Blethlow, the ring leader of the operation, who killed Nemda for no apparent reason. After fighting him and proving who the real Full Metal is, he got away, but not before calling Ed short. Ed Transmuted a cannon and fired, but accidentally took out the tunnel the train was about to enter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home