The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Aranos--Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando

Woke up in a cell that looked nothing like the video advertised it to be. WHERE IS MY VEGETARIAN MEAL!?

Anyways, a girl-bot showed up and lead Clank out of the cell. He then fought his way to the controls that released the force field holding Ratchet in the cell.

Switching between Ratchet and Clank, I fought my way through the ship until they met up in the hanger bay, but the ship was behind a force field. While trying to find the switch to turn the force field off, I found the Plumber. He sold me a Captain Qwark action figure he took out of the drain and said "see you in another year or so" (Foreshadowing to Up Your Arsenal)

After working my way through large amounts of Lava (Why do they have lava on their ship) I made it to the control room where I got a message from Angela. She found out how to stop the protopet, but was captured after doing a terrible cat impersonation. Fortunately Clank was able to get the location of the Thugs-4-less fleet. Next stop, Gorn (Hope there are no lizards to fight.)

I found a new went during this level, and I took the Qwark action figure back to the Qwark Fanboy on Todano to get the Armor Magnetizer

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home