The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I HAVE A 360!!!!!!!!

Name says it all. Was going to wait till black Friday to get one, but I checked on Ebay just for the heck of it and found an Elite with everything (except the head set) and 4 games; GTA4, Forza motorsport 2, Crackdown, and Assassin's Creed. since i wanted all but Forza and it was at $255 when I found it, I figured what the heck. give it a shot.

turns out, by some miracle I won the thing!!!!! Ended up paying $295 (plus $4 shipping, so about $300. ordering if the s&h is a typo but oh well, that's what was advertised.) At that price, I can buy a head set or use the one for my phone since I have enough to buy an Elite from Walmart right now, which means I have a hundred more then I need :)

I'm planning on buying Dead Rising and maybe a couple other discount games so I will still use that, but who cares. I have an Elite!!!!!!!! and 4 more games (I bought Prey and Conker's Bad fur Day (xbox) at City wide garage sales.) meaning I will have 7+ games by the time I get the thing :)


Update: Almost forgot about the other auction I was bidding on. Ended up getting Halo for .99! total cost with shipping $4.99! I love going on EBay at 3 in the morning. rather easy to win auctions that way :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home